All shipments are FOB shipping from White Salmon, WA. Orders ship out Monday-Friday only. Domestic website orders will ship the same day if the order is placed before 1:00 PM Pacific Time Monday – Friday. Orders received between 1:00 PM Friday and 1:00 PM Monday will be ship on Monday, except for US Holidays. UPS is our preferred carrier, all orders requesting shipping VIA FedEx or USPS will ship the following day, unless special expedited shipping has been arranged.
Once processing of a shipment has begun in our warehouse changes to the order will not be accepted.
Large items or shipments requiring use of pallets and LTL shipping carriers may require one (1) additional business day to process. Shipments in excess of 150 lbs. will typically be palletized.
Please select your country from the flag icon at the bottom of the left hand of your screen, should it not come up automatically for you. Should you not see your desired country on this list, unfortunately we do not ship there at this time. All International orders will ship 24 hours after the order is placed, Monday-Friday only. If you place your order on Friday after 1pm, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out on Tuesday.
Duties and Import Tax
Duties and Taxes are charges or fees imposed by the destination country on goods that are imported into the country. These charges are in addition to any shipping costs billed by the shipping carrier.
Duty and tax rules and rates are unique to each country, and charges will not be included in shipping costs billed by Burnewiin Inc. The receiver of goods is responsible for these charges, and for ensuring the import documentation provided to the appropriate agency is complete and accurate.
RETURN POLICY INFORMATION
What is Burnewiin's Return Policy?
We stand behind our products. If your Burnewiin purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund except as noted below.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or incur a re-stocking fee.
All sales of items with an overstock or clearance discount are sold AS-IS, and can only be returned if defective as covered under Burnewiin’s warranty policy. Burnewiin will not accept returns for non-warranty claims of overstock / clearance items. Burnewiin cannot guarantee replacements for overstock / clearance items, and therefore will issue a “store credit" for returns covered under Burnewiin warranty.
Non-Warranty Returns (example: you ordered the wrong item, you aren’t returning due to an item defect):
- Must be requested within 30 days of the original receipt date and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Must be returned in “like-new” or “saleable” condition, including packaging.
- Product returned with cosmetic or functional damages (including, but not limited to, surface or installation damages or packaging damages) will not be issued a Credit.
- Customer is expected to sufficiently package returned product to prevent damage in transit. Product damaged in transit to or from customer is not covered under Burnewiin warranty or return policy. In these cases, customer must file a claim with the appropriate shipping carrier.
- Please visit our warranty page for details on our policy.
- If you wish you return an item due to a warranty issue, please follow the steps below on how to return a product.
How do I return a product?